- Enter your address below and click on the search button
- Click on ‘Layers’ on the top right drop down box to view what capability you’re looking for
- Scroll to the bottom of the map find out your network capability
- It’s also worth reading the additional information at the bottom of the page to find out what other factors might affect your service capability.
Our Network Capability Map
This map outlines what our network is capable of. It’s a good way of checking what broadband service your local network can support. The map is indicative only, so you’ll need to talk to your service provider to confirm what actual services you can get.
It also shows our on-going work to build a better broadband network over fibre, in particular delivering Ultra-Fast Broadband to New Zealand.
To use the map:
- The dates and locations of our roll out are subject to some change, though this gives you a pretty good idea.
- This gives you Chorus network capability, so you need a service provider that offers services over the Chorus network
- You need to talk to your service provider to confirm what broadband services are available at your home or business.
- Following an upgrade it is possible that some older modem types might have connectivity issues. Please contact your service provider if you have problems following an upgrade.
- The services and speeds that you get will depend on your service provider.
- The experience you get is subject to some factors which is worth bearing in mind. This includes distance from the exchange or cabinet, home wiring, age of your computer, operating system, your modem and broadband plan.